New G.I. Joe Movie - The Rise of Cobra

A huge budget Hollywood action movie based on the character of a toy line and comics book G.I Joe has been made by director Stephen Sommers. The movie titled G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra features Channing Tatum in the role of Duke. Duke is one of the fictional characters in G.I. Joe and is the code name of First Sergeant Conrad S. Hauser. About the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie, Channing Tatum says that it is a blend of X-Men, Transformers and Mission Impossible, "It's a huge $170 million movie. It's just a big kid sort of driven film." G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra will hit theaters on August 7, 2009.

Duke G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra hd wallpaper
Duke G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra hd wallpaper
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra best wallpaper

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement